Wish list

11:45

My current wish list looks something like this...


Wish list


1. New sheets for our bed ... nothing beats fresh linen in a high thread count.

2. Victoria's Secret Mayfair pjs are my all-time favourite pajamas and I love the swiss dot flamingo print.

3. Inflatable gold swan for Summer - even though its now Winter.

4. Artis makeup brush set . I've only just discovered these and I NEED them in my life. Now to justify the price.

5. Prada sunglasses - I have a pair in tortoise shell and am in need of some basic black.

6. A new Oroton wallet. I love Oroton for their quality. I buy a new one every 2-3 years and love the size of their zip arounds for everyday use.

7. Beauty Blender sponge. Its a cult I hear and once you try it, you will never use anything else for makeup application.

8. Scholl Velvet Smooth Foot File. My feet are so dry and nothing I do seems to help that so I want to give this a go.

9. Glasshouse Rendezvous candle. I may have already added this one to my extensive collection.

10. Rag & Bone black Newbury boots. Late to the party on these but my Winter wardrobe needs them - or a good dupe.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Have you looked at Tory Burch wallets? I recently bought one very similar and it fits my iPhone 6 inside, very convenient when I only need purse, phone and keys to run out the door. Will tag you on Insta xx

    ReplyDelete

You may remember me as: