Birthday Wishlist

09:09








Missoni converse - I've had mixed reviews on these with one of my friends likening them to something a high school student designed with a sharpie during double maths (I actually really love her description). I love Missoni though and think I might actually get a lot of wear out of the low cut Chuck Taylors.

Seed leopard print shorts - I would have bought them already but I can't stand paying retail so I'm waiting for a sale or discount of some sort.

My favourite perfume for years now has been Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb so their new fragrance, Bon Bon is definitely on my wish list!

A second pair of Nike Dunk sky hi's in grey or black jacquard. I've only had my lavender ones a week but I love them! Super comfortable, fun and easy to wear, a darker pair would be ideal for long pants and cooler months.

And what's a birthday list without a few Country Road pieces thrown in... loving the rose gold accents on their accessories at the moment.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

You may remember me as: