Its birthday time again

11:47

How is it that my firstborn is already only days off celebrating his third birthday!?
Cue tears from mummy as I research prep curriculums and kindergarten programs.


Like a typical boy, he's hooked on animals, Disney Planes and Cars, Toy Story and Dinosaurs. He loves to play and his imagination is a beautiful thing to watch - I love to spy on him when he is playing dinosaurs or Cars ... he often re-enacts movie or book scenes with such perfect accuracy that it blows my mind.


These are some of the fun toys and treasures we decided to spoil him with on his special day.
Side note, would you believe that the Disney Planes merchandise was all at least 70% off and I can't resist a good bargain - remote control El Chupcabra was $12 down from $70!


E birthday



You Might Also Like

0 comments

You may remember me as: