Shop Shop Shopping

09:27

Shopping


Some random recent purchases to share with you:


  1. Bonds active wear, specifically these shorts and these leggings. The print is 'Osaka Bloom' and anything named after one of my favourite places in the whole world will suck me in everytime. (Now I just need a baby girl to buy the Kyoto Garden print romper for so I can match her with the pj pants).
  2. Alo motorcycle leggings - I haven't actually bought these yet as I'm trying to find somewhere that is reasonably priced and that will ship to Australia. Love the knee detail and mesh patches.
  3. J Crew asymmetrical ruffle top - sold out now. I saw this on Instagram on Jessica from Garvin & Co and couldn't pass up ruffles, stripes and peplum in one top. 
  4. Another blogger buy, I saw this Halogen Tie Sleeve jumper on Rachel of Pink Peonies and loved the tie up detail to the sleeves plus the colour. Its also not too thick so perfect for our mild Winter.
  5. Accessories ... I need some news scarves and I'm loving alice bands for a simple rushing to work hairstyle.
  6. My Mister Zimi obsession continues with these gorgeous print dresses and the blue print bathers I bought on sale for our cruise in a few months. I'm planning to have the dress sleeves shortened to above elbow length like the River cut which they are no longer selling as I'll get more wear. 
  7. Omg these pants! Do yourself a favour and buy them! Thick fabric and a textured print mean they sit like formal/work dress pants but the stretch and the elastic waist mean you feel like you're wearing leggings. Trust me, you'll thank me for adding these to your winter wardrobe.
  8. I have been waiting at least a year for this skirt to come back in stock. My sister bought one last year and lives in it on the weekends and I'm always jealous as its the perfect length, fabric and style to be a staple in my mum casual rotation. I finally spotted it online and at just $29, I'm considering buying a backup.
  9. I finally got an Apple watch. I wasn't sold on them or fitbits when they first debuted on the scene but after seeing one in action up close recently and how easy they make quick communication, the activity tracker and playing music etc, I wanted one and I'm loving it so far.
  10. New shoes, I'm always needing new work shoes and these were 40% off in the click frenzy sale. I love the tie ruffled feature that keeps them from being too boring.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Love the Mister Zimi frocks. Re the moto leggings, Lorna Jane do have similar as did Cotton On Body. Big fan of both but LJ is worth the clams for their extreme body flattering properties...

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete

You may remember me as: