It's sales time

14:04


The Country Road sale of course was on last week but perhaps luckily for S, I wasn't able to get in store to browse initially. There wasn't much I wanted from looking online and definitely not much I needed to add to my stay at home mumma wardrobe as well if I'm entirely honest.

The only item I have noticed posing a big gaping hole, is knitwear. I'm not sure how or why but I don't seem to have much in the way of knits and I have heard good reviews on some of the CR pieces. So at around $50 it seemed silly not to grab a spot and stripe jumper in grey (safer colour than cream with 2 boys).

Of course I then popped instore a few days ago and they had just started their buy 2 sale items get a third free. Well, can you say 'bull' 'red flag'... I walked out with 9 items of course. In fairness, that included an outfit for Charlie and matching shirts for the boys for next Winter - oh yes, I am totally THAT mum.




It seems everywhere else loves a good sale too and I grabbed all of these dresses from the Coles Mix range for under $55! Perfect for summer holidays and with stretchy necklines for nursing.



I also wanted to buy my first item from Witchery in forever. This gorgeous zippered tunic that a girlfriend recommended after discovering it's not only super stylish but compatible with easy nursing too. Unfortunately it seems to be sold out everywhere ... but I love a good challenge.

Are you shopped out from the sales? I'm avoiding the stores (and online) if at all possible... which we both know is a lie because the toy sale catalogues are arriving anyway now and I have Christmas shopping to do for the boys and 3 little girls.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You may remember me as: