I confess ...

14:30

My ongoing confessions to a not so perfect life:

 Somedays I love my boys most when they are asleep - same as Housewife in Heels.


I am very lax about maintaining my body hair in Winter - legs that is.

I don't mind that E is a co-sleeper mostly still as I love the cuddles and seeing him all sleepy first thing. I do however love that our littlest guy is content in his own bed.

I'm a big fan of Coco Pops and have been having them for breakfast lately - with my green smoothie of course.

Half the fun of exercising is the cute outfits. Has a lot to do with my motivation.

I drink green fruit juice in the mornings thanks to the thermomix because I'm too lazy to cut up fruit to eat it during the day. At least my juice has a minimum of 4 fruits and a stalk of kale.

I pretty much refuse to pay retail. Everything goes on sale sooner or later and things rarely sellout nowadays and there is nothing worse than walking into a store and seeing your new top at 50% off.

I used my scarf today to wipe E's snotty nose as there wasn't a tissue at hand. I then re-tied my scarf to hide the snot. That's mum life for you I guess.

I regularly commit the cardinal mummy/baby sin ... I feed C to sleep. Cue the draw of breath. Its a nice way for my baby to fall asleep, for me to enjoy his peaceful snuggles and honestly, I know from experience that this time passes very quickly so I won't ever regret it.

I love Pizza Hut's vegetarian with a stuffed crust ... I shudder at the calories however and try not to think about them.

I have a lot of my online shopping posted to my parents' house so I have less explaining to do to S ... helps that they live over the road.

But you know what? 
I'm a really great mumma to E and C and a really great wife to S.
I'm not perfect but they don't need perfect, 
they just need me, imperfections and all.

What are your confessions to a less than perfect life ...

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Where do I begin with the confessions! Thank you for your honesty. I can relate!

    Much love

    SSG xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laughed hard at the scarf confession- am sure I've done something similar. Am impressed with your smoothies- I often have tim tams for breakfast.

    ReplyDelete

You may remember me as: