Pregnancy Update: 11 weeks

09:11

How far along? 11 weeks 

Total weight gain/loss: no weighing.


Maternity clothes? Starting to put some effort into planning a maternity wardrobe including pulling out some clothes from round 1 and buying a few bits ... I'm still at that 'is she fat or pregnant' stage. 

Stretch marks? hoping for none again this time around so I'm generous with the sorbolene and mil will be back soon with my Mothercare SM cream.

Symptoms: feeling much better than even last week but still queasy and sensitive to smells around the clock. Mostly tired and I'm pretty sure I slept walk last night ... I have a huge egg & bruise of my leg and have a weird memory of a crazy dream and holding up a sign???


Sleep: Seems to be much deeper and I'm still trying to tummy sleep but I fear the days are severely numbered.

Have you told family and friends: YES! I was excited to do a cot 'eviction' notice photoshoot with E and it was very well received - also shared here too. We had plenty of beautiful well wishes and lots of excitement.

Miss Anything? Not having to think about what I'm eating ... I'd love a fetta & salad turkish bread or some Camembert ... and an icy cold beer.


Movement: I'm pretty sure I felt flutters last night just before I went to sleep - baby might have been protesting at me trying to lay on my tummy. I had forgotten just how magical those movements felt and I am looking forward to them getting stronger. 


Food cravings: Fresh - sandwiches, fruit etc
. and pasta. Also drinks, especially Coke but even flavoured iced teas. 

Anything making you queasy or sick: I think I've figured out what to stay away from now so just strong smells of food cooking etc.



Have you started to show yet: A little but its more just a thickness around my middle that can be hidden in the right clothes.

Baby is a: A surprise and its going to be a long wait to find out!  

Belly Button in or out? An innie - its really deep and didn't pop last time so I'm not expecting it to this time either.


Wedding rings on or off? On and hopefully will stay that way for a good while.


Happy or Moody most of the time: feeling emotional more often and cry at certain things I read or hear.


Looking forward to: The 12 week scan next week and meeting with my midwife this week. She induced me, broke my waters and was with us for our entire labour last time so I'm excited to have the option of seeing her this time and will do a post about my care choices and how they have changed for this pregnancy.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You may remember me as: