Gift Guide: Educators

14:30

E started daycare this year and has the most lovely educators. Even through drop-off tears he will still put his arms out for either of them which of course warms my heart.

So with Christmas coming quickly and my love for buying gifts, I have been on the hunt for the perfect gifts to say thank you to E's educators for taking such good care of my boy.

I just can't ever go passed Glasshouse candles and the Christmas scented 3 pack is ideal ... because there are 2 carers and 3 candles, I get a little gift too :)

I saw these adorable Chapstick Christmas tins on Sweaty Betty PRs' instagram and fell in love. Christmassy, cute, fun, unique and a purse staple, I am on the hunt for these to add to the Glasshouse mini.

Another great gift a girlfriend suggested is handcream, particularly as I imagine you wash your hands a million times a day in the process of caring for so many littlies. I love the Lush Christmas themed goodies including the Mr & Mrs Frosty packs, Joy to the World set and the Star Light Star Bright melt. They have loads of choices of products and packs to suit every budget from $5.25 to $59.95 which makes it easy to find something ideal and unique.

What are you getting your children/s' educators for Christmas?


Untitled #14



You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I'm ah well.... Hand cream! (Am I that friend with the super suggestion!?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You certainly are that great gift ideas girlfriend ;) x

    ReplyDelete

You may remember me as: