Pregnancy update: 14 weeks

10:45


How far along? 14 
weeks

Maternity clothes? I wore my JW maternity jeans yesterday after I gave up on the J Brands - just too snug. Not sure if I like the JW ones though, especially the over belly band. Otherwise I'm just living in my Country Road elastic waisted scarf/print pants - lucky I have multiple pairs.

Stretch marks? No - Loving using my Mothercare cream again.

Symptoms: still tired but that's about it now with some occasional queasiness.

Sleep: it's great... I'm sleeping well and solidly thank goodness.

Have you told family and friends: Yes!

Miss Anything? Wine! Yep, still badly missing my sav blanc ... But it's totally worth it.

Movement: no, nothing this week. I can't wait for Scott and Ethan to feel them though.

Best moment this week: putting up our Christmas tree with Es help and thinking forward to how much fun the future has in store for our little family in every Christmas to come.

Food cravings: loving my cola drinks and mangoes - thank goodness they're back in season.

Anything making you queasy or sick: nothing I can pinpoint this week.

Have you started to show yet: yes but it's still not a definite bump.

Baby is a: Girl ... I'm dying to know! Must hold out! Only 26 weeks give or take to go 😩

Belly Button in or out? Innie and unlikely to change.

Wedding rings on or off? On and there to stay for awhile.

Happy or Moody most of the time: happy definitely but feeling more overwhelmed than usual and have had a few OMG how will I do this with 2 under 2 moments.

Looking forward to: having more energy, the 20 week scan and Christmas with all it entails.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

You may remember me as: